Translucent Glass and Translucent Panels
Translucent glass and translucent panels can be incorporated into building designs in some very unique and stunning ways.
Toledo Mirror and Glass has been providing our creative services to many of the largest professional architectural firms in Ohio and Michigan for decades.
Using light for different effects is among the most basic of glass design concepts. Translucent panels and translucent glass products allow you to use, transfuse and shape light in ways that are limited only by your imagination. If you are an architect, designer, or contractor, we can assist you with all the latest products, features and design techniques associated with the use of translucent glass and translucent panels.
When it comes to using the power of light there are many benefits to using translucent glass or translucent panels. Translucent glass or translucent panels allow you to control or diffuse light to create many desired effects.
It makes sense to use all the natural lighting possible, but sometimes it is even necessary to screen it. Translucent glass panels can help you do both. Translucent glass panels with added decorative elements provide design professionals with new and creative ways to add aesthetically stunning and powerful impressions to walls, roofs and other structures.
Translucent glass panels are easy to maintain and they are very cost effective.
Translucent glass and translucent panels:
- are highly insulating
- diffuse and transmit light
- are structural composite panels
- composite fenestration sandwich panel combines controlled,
- usable natural daylight with ultimate energy efficiency
- are lightweight and shatterproof panels
- can be part of walls, roofs or entire free standing structures
- are made by permanently bonding under heat and pressure, specially formulated, fiberglass reinforced translucent panel materials
- translucent faces to a grid core and can be constructed of interlocked structural aluminum thermally treated I-beams
- can be curved or flat glass translucent panels
To learn more about Toledo Mirror and Glass translucent glass and translucent panels, call Toledo Mirror and Glass at 419-241-3151. We provide services throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
If you are a Toledo area architect, designer or contractor wishing to provide your clients with the very best options for their needs or want to learn more creative ways to use translucent glass and translucent panels, our experienced team of professionals is ready to help you. We invite you to call us at 419-241-3151 or come by our facility at 103 Avondale, Toledo, Ohio. And, OUR WORK IS GUARANTEED!